I require at least 24 hours notice to cancel appointments. If less than 24 hours is given, a Rebooking Fee of 50% of your service booked is required before a new appointment may be scheduled. Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic, late cancellation rebooking fees will be waived until September 30th, 2020.
If you no show your scheduled appointment, a 100% rebooking fee will be due before a new appointment may be scheduled. Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic, no call/no show fees will be a 50% rebooking fee until September 30th, 2020.
REDOS & RETURNS
REDOS: I guarantee my color and cuts for 7 days after your service has been completed. If you weren’t satisfied with your service, please let me know as soon as possible. This allows me to schedule a redo appointment as quickly as I can. If you don’t notify me within 7 days, a redo appointment will be a full paying service.
PRODUCT RETURNS: I do not take product returns, however, if you are not in love with the product(s) you've purchased, I offer a full exchange 30 days from your purchase date..
Please arrive with clean & dry hair or with as little product as possible in your hair for your color appointment. Depending on the amount of time booked, if you arrive with wet hair or your hair is too dirty, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
• Please wash your hands before and after your service.
• Your appointment will not overlap another guest’s. In the event that I am running behind, I may ask you to wait in your car until I text you that I am ready. I will do my best to stay on schedule and to let you know ahead of time if I start to run behind.
• Please wear a mask that sits behind your ears.
• If you’ve been sick or had contact with someone who’s been sick or are experiencing shortness of breath, coughing, chills, or a fever within the last 14 days, you will need to reschedule.
• If you have an appointment scheduled and you are not feeling well in any way, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
• In the event you arrive for an appointment and you appear to be sick, I will require that we reschedule your appointment.
• I will show you the same respect and courtesy and will reschedule your appointment if I am not feeling well